Site Development Design & Permitting Services
DeCelle-Burke-Sala & Associates is a full service land use, planning and surveying firm based in Quincy, Massachusetts that provides exceptional service to all sizes and types of clients from the large developer to the single family homeowner, from the commercial property owner to the Institutional Managers. We provide land surveying, civil and site engineering and permitting services to the Boston, Greater-Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, and the wider New England area.
By choosing DeCelle-Burke-Sala & Associates, you'll be doing businees with a professional firm which has been serving the Massachusetts area for over 30 years. Contact us at (617) 405-5100 or Fill out our form at the bottom of this page to learn more about what we can do for you.
1266 Furnace Brook Parkway, #401
Quincy, MA 02169
- Chapter 91, Public Waterways Act
- Board of Health for Title 5 Approval and Septic Designs
- Conservation Commissions for Wetlands Permitting; Notice of Intent
- Building Department for Building Permit
- Massachusetts Highway Department
- Planning Board for Site Plan Approval & Special Permit for Construction
- Planning Board for Form A & Definitive Subdivision
- Zoning Board of Appeals for Zoning Variances & Waivers
Planning & Feasibility
Determining the feasibility of a development lowers your risk in a complex industry. We assist clients in making future development decisions using using in-house and record information.
Send us an E-mail
Please fill out the following form to request information about our products and services or to provide feedback about our site. When you are finished, click the 'Submit' button to send us your message. You will see a confirmation below.